Wanted Front Double Seat in Simora trim.

James_T

VIP Member
Hi all, does anyone have a double front seat in simora fabric in good condition to sell?

Looking for one close to Manchester if possible.

Thanks

Hi all, does anyone have a double front seat in simora fabric in good condition to sell?

Thanks
Cornwall, there’s similar thread showing several people with seats available

Thanks for the offers. Location is the main issue. The other similar threads I’ve seen are in different areas of the country. I’m looking for a seat close to Manchester (ideally within 1-2 hours drive). Thanks!

Hi @James_T , I have a folding double available in Simora. Although i'm in Suffolk im travelling to the Lakes in a couple of weeks time so would happily meet up en-route nearer to you if that helps?
Looking for £100 for it. Bought it in case we went don the 'double' route but sticking with our captains, so never been used by me. Bought secondhand from a fellow T6F member.
Cheers, Ricardo.

Hi

Thanks
Hi
I’ve got one here located in Stockport
I’m on the look out for a single passenger in simora, I don’t suppose that’s the reason your after a double front is it?

Hi @James_T , I have a folding double available in Simora. Although i'm in Suffolk im travelling to the Lakes in a couple of weeks time so would happily meet up en-route nearer to you if that helps?
Looking for £100 for it. Bought it in case we went don the 'double' route but sticking with our captains, so never been used by me. Bought secondhand from a fellow T6F member.
Cheers, Ricardo.
Hi, is this still available at all?

I have a double seat with storage in Simora available. Based in Devon but can travel to meet up if we are passing tracks.

Mine is, not sure who you are asking. Will come with seat covers and a single drivers seat cover to match too.
PM me if you were asking me the question.

Back