Sold Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more pictures. Only the inserts shown are included. I have highlighted the worst marks on it, there are some much smaller marks/stone chips but they wouldn't show on camera.

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

Some more pictures. Only the inserts shown are included. I have highlighted the worst marks on it, there are some much smaller marks/stone chips but they wouldn't show on camera.

View attachment 8533

View attachment 8534

View attachment 8535

View attachment 8536

View attachment 8537

Thanks i am looking for whole new front as mine is damaged, montecha what have you got forsale dont want scratchs on plastics doesnt matter about paint scratched as i getting it resprayed

I have the main grill including badge, 10 months old. Replaced with a caravelle grill. I will dig it out tomorrow and stick some pics up.

I have the main grill including badge, 10 months old. Replaced with a caravelle grill. I will dig it out tomorrow and stick some pics up.

Aright ye thanks, gc would you take any offers on bumper as i have to respray and find middle grille and top grill,

The plastic trim that has marks on is that the driver side seprate part that unclips?

I have a spare unmarked one of these inserts (N/S and O/S) from mine which I removed after 1000 miles to fit the front parking sensors. Drop me a PM if you're interested?

I have a spare unmarked one of these inserts (N/S and O/S) from mine which I removed after 1000 miles to fit the front parking sensors. Drop me a PM if you're interested?

Thanks i have one that is the only thing not marked
Thanks anyway paul

Here's some pics of my grille. No broken clips no scratches (just a bit of dust and cobwebs).

I'm looking for £65 Collected.

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry to mess you about boys worked out that it was all going to cost me more than my excess so have done an insurace job that way everything will be brand new, il let you know if it doesnt go to plan, thanks for all youre help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back