Startline bumper with Sportline splitter

Daniel2929

Hi people
I have a startline which comes with the not so nice plastic bumpers
I was hoping to add the transporter hq sportline front splitter but don’t really want to fit it to the one piece bumper that’s on my van
Any ideas or what parts i would need to swap to the colour coded bumper
Also don’t want fog light so don’t worry about that

many thanks

Hi people
I was hoping to add the transporter hq sportline front splitter but don’t really want to fit it to the one piece bumper that’s on my van

many thanks

Sacralidge :eek:

You do know that the unpainted 'basic' bumpers are the bumpers to have at the moment. A lot of people are hunting out that full on 'commercial' look and on the right Transporter it looks awesome.
Saying that, to get it right it ideally needs to be a panel van on the floor, ideally with some banded steels :whistle:

As for the rest of your actual question. You will need a Highline front bumper for the Sportline Splitter, but bare in mind the Sportline Splitter has the cutouts for front fogs, which are included on a Highline bumper.
I don't even think the Sportline splitter will fit on a Startline, even if it was colour coded.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

You could give Van-X a call, as they now sell their own (slimmer) version of the Sportline front splitter which comes with fog-light blanking covers. That might do the trick.
Or, as TS said, buy a Highline front bumper.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi people

many thanks
keep the commercial look :thumbsup:

I think I'm im a similar boat. Have you got any further ahead with what your doing l?.

I have the start line model. But really want the highline front.
I've saw the front bumper I think a need the high grill to complete it. But not 100% sure if I'm correct. There is that much stuff to do I get too excited and confused. 20200228_065814.jpg Screenshot_20200228-065748_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200228-065737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sorry for the early inbox. Jist realised. Yeah have you got anywhere with yours yet ?

I think a need to buy the stuff get them fitted make sure they right. Then painted
Do you know behind the bumper if the drl lights just connect or do they need rewiring

Thanks mate

Back