Fridge Door Vinyls

andys

Ex member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anyone got a source of pre-cut vinyl door covers for Webasto CR49 fridges? Either plain colour/pattern or to supplied photo.

We found one for our Waeco crx 50 on Amazon. there were loads to choose from,just ordered the nearest size and trimmed to suit

20180916_083905.jpg

We found one for our Waeco crx 50 on Amazon. there were loads to choose from,just ordered the nearest size and trimmed to suit

View attachment 29064
Thanks, yeah there are plenty about for the Waeco/Dometic but I’m struggling to find one for the Webasto. Would rather have it precut as I’m not sure I’d be able to trim it to size accurately without it looking rubbish or scratching the fridge.

Yes looks like I’ll have to go down the custom made route, thanks guys.

D31929D1-442A-449D-9035-BC4D64FAE1EC.jpeg I’ve used chippys workshop a few times for custom tables and fridge fascia’s, I currently have a webasto cr65 fridge in my van and they made me a custom fascia with no hassles at all, I just supplied them some dimensions and a picture and they made the panel...easy peasee

View attachment 31052 I’ve used chippys workshop a few times for custom tables and fridge fascia’s, I currently have a webasto cr65 fridge in my van and they made me a custom fascia with no hassles at all, I just supplied them some dimensions and a picture and they made the panel...easy peasee
Thanks, that looks really good! I ended up changing my mind and covered it with white gloss vinyl to match other parts of the van but if I decide to change again I know where to go :thumbsup:

AE259EEC-14E6-49FD-B826-FACD5CCEC6E6.jpeg Not sure if I’m allowed to mention the fact that I had a T4 for some years but here’s a photo of the table and fridge they done for me in a Marvel theme ....I’m a big kid, I did it for my kids ....honest

Back