Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.

Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.
Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Thursday, 10 September, 2020 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 13 September, 2020 - 12:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Liked because you are going to the next meet, not because your Spain trip got cancelled ;)
At this rate @Dellmassive ....will have to setup a Tannoy system ....And @Tourershine will have to get the Pizza guy to feed forum members first ...Unless “Team Cadac ” with there pizza stones can take up the challenge :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ps Did someone mention original T6 forum stickers

This thread has reminded me, I've never mastered the pizza stone on my cadac. After a failed first outing where the pizza stuck and burnt its not been used since.
I have only used mine once but I burnt my sons pizza to a crisp , so I would be so happy to find out how to use it properly

38 days to go people . . . .

Not that im counting.

DiscoTent (TM) V3.0 is currently under construction . . .

ill be calling upon all able bodied fellow members for help setting it up and taking it down at the start and end of the event.

And not forgetting those brave soles that helped with the setup, relocation, then breakdown of the DiscoTent V2.0

especially @Nacho.Nigel & @Mick who actually drew blood on the breakdown.

Is it ok for us 3 to attend Fri & Sat night?
Arriving late afternoon on the Friday, as the young 'un has school.
Hopefully, this time there will be no night time rain, so my Fiamma awning doesn't break again!!

Hopefully, this time there will be no night time rain, so my Fiamma awning doesn't break again!!

People can stay as much or as little as they want mate.
I won't be there all weekend, we have to shoot off to take my daughter to Uni. She leaves home for the first time and moves to Manchester that weekend, so it's going to be a painful day. Not sure which day it will be, but we will be back afterwards.

You broke your awning??? I don’t remember you mentioning that...!

Why, did you break your awning :whistle:

Listen fellas, I'll tell you all about it when we get there.
It may sound a little bigger and better than when I told you my tale of woe last time!!

Did I also mention my LED flagpole lights?
Hi @moomin-j ....Hope ur lights are ok ....just forked £250 for a power pack and dream lights ....so I hope were not poles apart :laugh:

Back