Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.

Forumfest 10-11-12-13 of September 2020.
Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Thursday, 10 September, 2020 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 13 September, 2020 - 12:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Right ladies and gents. We are less than a week away from the next forum weekend and I need to make sure that anyone reading this that isn't on the RSVP list above, but wants to come, must get your name down now. I have to give final numbers on Monday and they need to be pretty much spot on, bar 1 or 2 flexibility. This is a busy weekend for the site and they have a list of normal camper people that want to book, so I need to give the final numbers so they know what they have left to allow for other people outside our group.

I will be using the number on the RSVP at the top of this thread on Monday as my final numbers, plus the others i'm aware of, which currently equates to 46 units.
Anyway, i'm sure it will all work out just fine next weekend as it did last time, but those final numbers are important please people.

My view.
If you're not on the list, you're not coming in.

This site made exceptions for us to allow the summer meet and offered exceptional facilities during a very difficult time. The least we can do is give them an accurate number. This is their business after all.

Well done Paul on organising this and time spent. :thumbsup:

Just to mention..
With soo many people and the weather being a bit colder. Anyone with fire pits, can you try to bring them.
Also if anyone can bring some wood, even just a small bag. Every little helps.
How many firepits are we expecting? I've got loads of conifer seasoned for over a year that I will be bringing some of. Can bring a trailer if we think its needed.

How many firepits are we expecting? I've got loads of conifer seasoned for over a year that I will be bringing some of. Can bring a trailer if we think its needed.
I'm bringing mine. Not sure if @Peatey @Fish @Base1388 are bringing theirs or anyone else.

They do hire them on site for £5 so that could be an option if we don't have enough.

If you can bring some wood, that would be helpful. As you already know, I love a big fire. ;)

I know this will make some people chuckle, but no comments..

The Pizza guy will be there Friday and Saturday, plus another food van that does some kind of cooked meat brisket type of thing. The pizza chap has learnt his lesson apparently.

Such a shame I've had to back out to this, absolutely loved the summer meet back in July!!!

I've given my pitch up to a fellow friend @VWDawesy , be sure to welcome him with open arms, blood good bloke with a very nice van!! (Just ask him how little he paid for it!!!!)

Enjoy everyone, and see you all next year for some more fun!! anyway, couldn't show @RichDavies82 up again really could i !!!

T .... Minus 1

E4FAA3F4-D3B3-4C0F-9EF4-CEAFE23A53E5.jpeg

TRANSPORTER’s. Are Go !!!!!!!

Safe journey all you guys and girls. :)

time to find my watch too . . . (the one that i missplaced at the last meet)

im hoping its wrapped up in the camping kit or folded up in the tent somewhere - from lasttime.

suppose we will fing out tomow. . . .

sunny weather in London ATM . . . .

so lets get those solar rays to work and charge up all your leisure Lithiums, AGMs and Flag pole batteries.

and battery boxes . . . ( @VanDamMan )

Back