Forum Spammers Private Messaging

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
We have recently seen a surge in spammers getting onto the forum and using the private messaging/conversation system to contact as many random people as possible

We are putting measures in place to counteract this but can i please ask anyone who receives one of these messages to use the report button on the message or even contact me directly or use the contact us form so we can monitor and take care of the situation

If the situation necessitates we will disable the messaging system for new members but at the moment this is a last resort

Thanks for letting us know. I haven’t been a victim myself but I welcome that you’re on the case.

We have recently seen a surge in spammers getting onto the forum and using the private messaging/conversation system to contact as many random people as possible

We are putting measures in place to counteract this but can i please ask anyone who receives one of these messages to use the report button on the message or even contact me directly or use the contact us form so we can monitor and take care of the situation

If the situation necessitates we will disable the messaging system for new members but at the moment this is a last resort
Nice one @Pauly , nothing thus far. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back