Forum Group Gatherings.

jimmyjames

T6 Pro
Used to be a regional coordinator for Norfolk and Suffolk on the T4 forum and we used to have some superb meet ups and camp outs around our area with 40+ vans at most meets and i have made some life long friends from it. Any chance something like this will be sorted on this forum? It would be ace to check out some of the vans and put some names to faces :)

Nothing beats like minded enthusiasts around a camp fire with some beers!

Discuss

There have been a few already. And a few more planned I think.
Have a look in the Events sub forum.

Pete

sorry must have missed that one. Would be good to know how many members there are local to Norfolk and Suffolk so a day meet could be sorted. I have a little camp site find for a weekender at some point in Norfolk.

Long way for day meet im south on the coast not many meets down here .
seems rather quite

Thanks for that, looks like there are a few in my local area. I will have a think and post something up when I have a plan.

Designated Regional coordinators will prob be the long term plan but have been sitting on it for a while as the forum grew and a few people have volunteered/put themselves into the roles so things have generally sorted themselves out but if you want to try and organise something for your area then feel free

Thanks Pauly, I will see what I can come up with. I would like to try it once just to see what the uptake is like.

I've organized several meets, including the Rutland weekend this year which was awesome.
The basic nature of these things is you cannot please everyone with dates and locations, so you set your stall out initially with suggested dates and a firm location, the dates can then be slightly adjusted depending on what suits the majority. In my limited experience its just as worth while if only a small amount of members attend, as it is if loads do.
Bare in mind that more members are happy stood in a carpark waffling about T6s than sitting around a table in a pub, so location is important.
I'd say these thing are weather dependant, but that's only to a point.

We had 15 T6s attend a Manchester meet in the Crispy Kreme carpark for several hours. That was one of the best meets I'd been to.
These things are ace to organize and a great way to meet other like minded individuals as you already know. Like you, I've made some really good mates off here.

If you build it, they will come.

Last edited:
Back