Sold FortyWinks Bed / Parcel Shelf / Platform (SWB - Fully Carpeted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismo

150 Kombi Edition - LV Sportline
VIP Member
T6 Pro
FOR SALE:
- FortyWinks SWB Bed / Platform - Fully Carpeted in Anthracite Grey (Product as new can be found here)
- Purchased directly from FortyWinks
- Collection Sheffield/Rotherham. (Have various work trips planned in the next couple of weeks so potentially could deliver).

I've LOVED this product for camping trips, but also for work to hide kit underneath / double stack equipment above and below.

It's very well looked after. The photos show it's in very good condition and try to show all small marks from general wear and tear. Can send further photos upon request.

I'm only selling this as I've decided to finally pull the trigger and join Team Ovano as this better suits my work needs.

£475

FortyWinksBed - 1.jpeg
(mattress not included)

FortyWinksBed - 2.jpegFortyWinksBed - 3.jpegFortyWinksBed - 4.jpegFortyWinksBed - 6.jpeg

FortyWinksBed - Close Up 5.jpegFortyWinksBed - Close Up 6.jpeg
FortyWinksBed - Close Up 7.jpegFortyWinksBed - Close Up 8.jpeg
FortyWinksBed - Close Up 9.jpegFortyWinksBed - Close Up 10.jpeg
FortyWinksBed - Close Up 13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JOG
Is the mattress included ?
Hi @Fozzer - sorry, my mistake, I had noted “mattress not included” below the picture that had the mattress in, but the picture then duplicated further down the post, and I didn’t note that there. I’ve now corrected that…

…but sorry to say, the mattress isn’t included as I plan to use that with the Ovano! Apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back