Ford's Rival To The Vw California Is Called The Custom Nugget

I've never been offended by the new Transit visually, it's a lot nicer than it's previous versions that encapsulated all that is a 'builders' Van, but knowing how most manufactures seem to think if they make it a camper, it's suddenly on a par with a VW and price it accordingly, it will be an insane amount of money.

It’s a Westfalia, been around for a while now. The van doesn’t do it for me but I love that neat little bike rack, does anyone do one like that for the T6?

I've never been offended by the new Transit visually, it's a lot nicer than it's previous versions that encapsulated all that is a 'builders' Van, but knowing how most manufactures seem to think if they make it a camper, it's suddenly on a par with a VW and price it accordingly, it will be an insane amount of money.
Yeah this latest version came out a year ago and was about €60k iirc. Depreciation is not a strong enough word for what likely buyers will experience...

on par with a VW!! How dare you! :eek:

"Time to trade in the Bongo Friendee; this Transit campervan has a sillier name"

I currently have a bongo and I love it. It has a very cute name... unlike the Ford Nugget. Do they know it is Scottish slang for a stupid person.
:laugh:

We are hoping to have saved enough by 2020 to get our dream veedub. Only one more year to go... well, and a few months. Feels like we have been saving forever.
:unsure:

They've been making the Nugget for over 30 years so it's not as if they've just decided to put it up against VW. Think Westfalia don't want to put all their eggs in one basket rather than relying on VW, they've got this, the Marco Polo, various models on the Sprinter and Ducato, and even a Nissan recently.

They've been making the Nugget for over 30 years so it's not as if they've just decided to put it up against VW. Think Westfalia don't want to put all their eggs in one basket rather than relying on VW, they've got this, the Marco Polo, various models on the Sprinter and Ducato, and even a Nissan recently.

Calm down you lot. It's a quiet news day in the Top Gear mag office obviously . It's a Westfalia, and some poor journo has been given the "300 words now" speech. Non story and you've all fallen for it.

Calm down you lot. It's a quiet news day in the Top Gear mag office obviously . It's a Westfalia, and some poor journo has been given the "300 words now" speech. Non story and you've all fallen for it.
Eh? I was the one remarking that it wasn't a new story...

Back