For those who were asking at Busfest about Steve’s bumper kit

I was one who asked about it so many thanks for letting us know. Just ordered it. Thank you. Just got to get those gti seats now as they looked stunning in the van :cool:

I was one who asked about it so many thanks for letting us know. Just ordered it. Thank you. Just got to get those gti seats now as they looked stunning in the van :cool:

No problem fella, as for seats done a couple of sets since the Busfest weekend.

Loads of gti seats on fleabay but all a million miles from me. What is it with the North and gti seats ?

No problem fella, as for seats done a couple of sets since the Busfest weekend.
I'm not surprised you've done a few sets. Looked stunning in the van. I did miss out on 2 leather captains seats, both on swivels yesterday for a t6. Sold for £870 !!! Gutted

Had a few questions about the bumper extensions fitted to Steve’s van

Here are the links

View attachment 130063
So pleased I found this post as my Sportline spoiler has split where it meets the inner wing.

Is this a glue on spoiler, straight to the base of the bumper?
Thanks @BiTurbo[/USER

Last edited:
So pleased I found this post as my Sportline spoiler has split where it meets the inner wing.

Is this a glue on spoiler, straight to the base of the bumper?
Thanks @BiTurbo[/USER
I wouldnt say from certain but I too followed the link and then found this on their website.

• DO THE BODY KITS COME PRE-DRILLED?
    Some of our body kits come pre-drilled or with a fitting system but most of our body kit parts are designed to be fitted using a bonding glue, they are to be to be fitted by professionals only. Who will ensure that the parts are adequate before preparing it for installation.

I wouldnt say from certain but I too followed the link and then found this on their website.

• DO THE BODY KITS COME PRE-DRILLED?
    Some of our body kits come pre-drilled or with a fitting system but most of our body kit parts are designed to be fitted using a bonding glue, they are to be to be fitted by professionals only. Who will ensure that the parts are adequate before preparing it for installation.
No problem, I will use Silkafkex on it. Roll on Wednesday when it arrives, off with the old and all that.

Looking forward to the pic’s, I’m looking for something to replace my Sportline splitter so it’ll be interesting to see what this looks like. :thumbsup:

The only thing that I can’t work out is will the parking sensors fit in the original bumper that behind the sportline one.

Last edited:
Back