Sold 2022 Sportline DSG Kombi | Ravenna Blue | 4000 miles. £66500

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul.osborne1@hotmail.co.

VIP Member
Hi All,

I'm selling my immaculate T6.1 Transporter Sportline: Ravenna Blue!
Nearly brand new T6.1 Transporter Sportline in the most captivating colour, Ravenna Blue. This van is an absolute stunner that will turn heads wherever you go!
Meticulously cared for, this van is in pristine condition. With only one owner and a low mileage of 3,964 miles, it is as good as new. This exceptional T6.1 Transporter Sportline comes with a host of additional extras that take its functionality to the next level. Electric sliding passenger and driver's side doors, making entry and exit a breeze. Plus, with the rear air conditioning, you and your passengers canIMG_4058.JPGIMG_4057.JPGIMG_4056.JPGIMG_4059.JPGIMG_4060.JPGIMG_4061.JPGIMG_3383.JPGIMG_3378 - Copy.JPGIMG_3375 - Copy.JPGIMG_3382.JPGIMG_E3386.JPGIMG_3384.JPGenjoy a comfortable and refreshing journey every time. As the proud original owner, I have cherished this van since its purchase. However, due to a change in circumstances, I am reluctantly selling it. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own a meticulously maintained T6.1 Transporter Sportline that offers both style and practicality. Don't miss out on this exceptional van that combines reliability, stunning aesthetics, and added extras for an unparalleled driving experience. , Please note that the number plate is not included in the sale. Please contact me in you require any additional information. There is NO VAT to be added (£66,500 Total Price) Short wheel-base, Vehicle registered: 14/10/2022 Short wheel-base, Blue, £66,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back