Sold x4 Yokohama Geolandar 235 65 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unimog

VIP Member
T6 Pro
For Sale - 4 Yokahama 235/65/17 GO15 All terrain tyres mounted on VW steel rims. The tyres have covered approximately 1500 miles. Yokahama claim in their marketing blurb that they are good for 60,000. They have a three peak rating and therefore ideal for all season driving including winter.

£380 SOLD

Howard 07776171158
F57147AA-324C-4696-A43D-35EFF4A10475.jpegimage1.jpegimage4.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Jog , if you would like to buy then please give me a call to discuss.

Howard 07776171158
Will do! A word of warning, I have covid. Tested positive a fortnight ago and again yesterday! To say I am “annoyed” is an understatement!

I dont think you can transmit it over the phone.
I didn’t think you could get it twice in freaking 3 weeks, but I did! (In fairness, it is due to a different medical issue that is being managed which has my immune system on the bloomin floor!)

I didn’t think you could get it twice in freaking 3 weeks, but I did! (In fairness, it is due to a different medical issue that is being managed which has my immune system on the bloomin floor!)
Is it not just once and you can’t get rid of it? Anyway, get well soon.

Reactions: JOG
You should offer up your body to medical research. See if they can pay you in all terrain tyres

You should offer up your body to medical research. See if they can pay you in all terrain tyres
Think the medics are looking at how often I’ve been hit with AT tyres over the last couple of months

If you keep on doing tests, you can test positive for upto 90 days. If you have no symptoms your safe to go out. Just FYI.
I had to stop some medication when I flagged positive a couple of weeks ago. The medics want a negative test before re-starting the meds. I also have a course of IV meds on 17th Dec that is looking at risk!

You might detect that I’m feeling a bit hacked off - I am. Basically I’ve been “quite ill” since end of Sep….”very, very ill” at beginning of Nov (two weeks in hospital) … and now stuck with “irritatingly not ill but isolating”!

End of whinge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back