1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Follow @T6Forum"

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by T6 Forum, 1 Sep 2016.

1. T6 Forum

T6 Forum Member Admin Moderator

So you may have noticed in the last week the updated T6Forum logo and social media icons in the header. This is all to tie in with our push to get more members and to reach the dizzy heights on Google's search engine index.

It would be great if all our members who are on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (We know you're out there - don't be embarrassed!) could like or follow our pages. We're trying to keep these social media pages regularly updated with hot topics from the forum, news and any other activities members may be up to.

We would also really like it if our new followers could share any van photos, news, events or anything else T6/VW related on our pages by tagging your social media posts with @t6forum. This way your photo's will appear on our feed for all our followers to see.

Polzeylad, Roca and VanBlanc like this.
  2. DaveBos

DaveBos Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    ????? Tagging social media posts ??????? I'm 43.

3. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    Never to late to learn, but lets look at the flip side, 43 = children that do/can/will (must?)
    We need to get to the top of google ranks which currently we are not so every like/follow/tweet helps push us up

4. Walski

Walski Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Done it.... I think!!! :rolleyes::rofl:

5. Peter

Peter Member VIP Member

Map
    Signed up for them all.
    I suppose I should start taking photos while I am away and posting them!

6. Polzeylad

Polzeylad California 204 4motion T6 Legend

On it and posting; nice one Paul!!