Sold Folding 3-seat bench, 1+1+1 single seats, with belts and brackets in circuit trim. May split

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENXFIVE

VIP Member
I have for sale, the three seater bench seat from our T6.1 Shuttle that I’ve replaced with a 130 RIB Slider…

I’ve included a few photos but wasn’t easy to get pictures to show accurately the great condition of the seat. It’s like new…

Thanks for looking

Jenxfive

The most recent photos I have are from when I’d made a cardboard template of the frame height of the new RIB (prior to it being delivered) to see what fit was like between Shuttle rear trim panels.

2F23A43D-751B-4337-A476-1EF373253BB9.jpeg

BFB567A9-7E24-433F-9E3B-4A33D322FB1F.jpeg

1D3E8799-405B-4963-8C21-F73F87A15C43.jpeg

Just adding to this post that I’ve now decided to also sell two of the middle three single seats. I have all the floor fixing brackets that the seats lock into on the floor and have all the seat belts as well. We have left one set of floor fixing brackets in the middle row near side but we’re deliberating whether to sell this as it’ll make fitting a new floor easier….. contact me for price of middle row single seats. Rear 3 seater bench seat still for sale at £550.00 ono.

Thanks for looking

Jenxfive

Now removed final single seat brackets so have all rear seats for sale. Give me a shout for details. Cheers.

Seats still for sale if anyone looking:
Triple bench seat and 1+1+1 middle seats.
I have the brackets and belts as well.

Advertised prices of other sellers selling same seats elsewhere vary and while I’m prepared to sell the seats separately it would make sense to sell them as a set.
The seats are finished in the circuit trim in as new condition.

As advertised prices on other similar seats vary I’m asking for buyers to make me a sensible offer. My seats weren’t advertised anywhere else but I’ve been pushing myself to get them listed in a few places as they are taking space up in an area we aren’t using as much at home (because the seats are in there so I could do with trying to get the space back - hence asking for sensible offers). I’ve just put them in FB Marketplace at £2,200 but open to sensible offers.

I’d mentioned prices to a few potential buyers and what they offered felt some distance away from what I could see other seats up for sale at. Being honest it isn’t always super clear what other sellers (namely on eBay) are including in their quoted price but i have messaged a few sellers and it appears that the 1+1+1 are up for sale (just the seats and no belts for the outer two seats and no floor brackets) for around the £1500 to £1600 mark. I’ve seen listings at £1499, £1685 and £1899 for the 1+1+1. None of these included seat belts or brackets though. My sale includes all brackets and seat belts. The triple bench seats are going for £500 to £650 it appears.

At £2200 for the triple and the 1+1+1 with all brackets and seat belts this appears a fair asking price and as mentioned, I am open to sensible offers.

Thanks for looking.

Any questions give me a shout.

Cheers

Jenx

P.S. before installing the RIB slider I fitted to replace the seats I have for sale we had considered a system like the VAN-KING or a Shuttle slide pod - I’ve included another photo showing how the seats I have for sale all fold flat to the same height with an Outwell self inflating mattress on which is 200cm long to give an idea of space. We never used the seats like this but it gives an idea of how they can be used.

6B67AA47-B534-4312-B291-328CD7027248.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back