Sold Folding, reclined Double Front Seat in Simora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slask

VIP Member
T6 Pro
This double front seat is from my 2018 Kombi. It is currently fitted with the Vankraft folding/reclined bracket. I still have the original folding bracket, but the Vankraft one increases comfort noticably. £175 for the seat and Vankraft bracket. Collection only from Lancaster

5ARmzJNl.jpg

ZIROVegl.jpg

dI6EBTCl.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in Lancaster. There is someone local who is interested too, and that may be the best option in view of lockdown restrictions. I'll update again if I don't hear back

Last edited:
I'm in Lancaster. There is someone local who is interested too, and that may be the best option in view of lockdown restrictions. I'll update again if I don't hear back
Is this for the whole lot or would you be willing to split for just the vanKraft bracket? I’ve been looking to pick one up...

I'd prefer not to split, but will do so if I can't sell the seat and bracket together

I'd prefer not to split, but will do so if I can't sell the seat and bracket together
Ok cheers, if it becomes available just let me know. Just had a recent conversion with new upholstery etc so only the bracket I’d be after

Vankraft bracket now sold

Double seat, with original VW folding bracket still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back