Focal Speaker Upgrade From Skipton - Sound Deadening

Keaney

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have a focal speaker upgrade coming tomorrow for the T6 and just wondered who else has maybe fitted this or applied he sound deadening to the t6 doors.

Any pics of what they did would be great... last time I did this was on my caddy and put it everywhere!

Have you installed the focals? Recommended?
So far so good... I have a little bit of a vibration on one but need to check the fitment as they sent me he wrong size screws initially.

Also had a fault on one of the speakers in vcds so want to check the wiring

Ignore the fault that was stored from when I tested one speaker without the other being plugged in haha

is it a big improvement on factory? about to order myself.
is everything included, collars, x-over etc.

You get the speakers and connectors to the oem connections. Tweeters are a bit fiddly but worth it.

I just need to put the proper screws in when I change the door cards to nice black ones!

Think I’m going to pull the trigger and add the vibe 4 x 65 amp and the focal speakers, will have to get them installed as I’m clueless.

Think I’m going to pull the trigger and add the vibe 4 x 65 amp and the focal speakers, will have to get them installed as I’m clueless.
Yeah so I’ve sorted mine out now... loads better than oem. I too was looking at the vibe amp but gonna do it when I sort out a sub at a later date

Peter Preston of skipton car radio ,fitted my focal upgrade speakers and tweeters plus soundproofed my door cards and doors .vast improvement.

Back