Floor Mats

StuS

T6 Pro
IMG_4309.JPG IMG_4308.JPG IMG_4307.JPG

Just been to pick up my mats from Mark @ Mega Van Mats. Edged while I waited so I went for orange in honour of the forum rather than the silver/black I ordered originally.

Very impressed with the value for money and Mark is even going to knock one up for me for the rear to stop stuff sliding about.

Dirty already so will give the van a clean this weekend and hoover these too, but the pics give you an idea.

Those do look good. I see you have a twin sliding door. Been looking for matts but struggling to find some with the twin door config. I'll look into these then as I want some for the summer months.

These look really good, I also have twin sliding doors and have been looking into carpet mats for a while. Looks like I will have to give Mega Van Mats a shout :)

Do the front mats fit nice? I bought some from Rhinos-Styling on Amazon and they were shockingly bad fit. Too wide so overhung the drivers foot step which meant I kept tripping up it when getting in. It also bunched up in the middle which really pissed me off.

I'm also in the market for a carpet for the rear load area. I'll give them a shout and see how I get on.:thumbsup:

Back