Flocked interior without insulation

Tibbo

I bought my t6 2019 fully done up with all the bits, unfortunately the roof lining fell down exposing a bare metal roof with no insulation.
I pulled sides off and no insulation,to make things worse I had a great view of the lights in headlining joined up with wires exposed, charming, welcome your views!

I bought my t6 2019 fully done up with all the bits, unfortunately the roof lining fell down exposing a bare metal roof with no insulation.
I pulled sides off and no insulation,to make things worse I had a great view of the lights in headlining joined up with wires exposed, charming, welcome your views!

Who had done the work? (Or not).
AMA Transporters Aldridge, cost me 150 to put work right, insulate and put roof back up, bloke who done it couldn't believe how rough it was.

Back