Flat bottom steering wheel - what fits?

Ploots

LGV driver
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi
On my list of things I want is a flat bottom steering wheel,my van is 16 plate 102 t28, all the wheels I've seen and been quoted for is for mfsw, can I get one without this as I've not got it on the wheel I have now,I've seen a few t5.1s without it and it looks good to me , obviously it has to be compatible with my airbag
Thanks in advance for any advice

Have a look at custom_steering_wheel_ on Instagram. Patrick seems to be the man to go to for steering wheels.

@Ploots , I believe a forum trade member @Dav-Tec can sort you out.
He's well thought about from guys who have had work done.
Based in Chesterfield
Worth a call?

Last edited:
I've already spoke with him and had a good quote aswell but that was for a mfsw not a plain one I might need to contact him again

@jono14 thanks I'll have a look

Hi buddy we can sort you out no bother.

Check out these two threads for advice or inspiration:

Hi
On my list of things I want is a flat bottom steering wheel,my van is 16 plate 102 t28, all the wheels I've seen and been quoted for is for mfsw, can I get one without this as I've not got it on the wheel I have now,I've seen a few t5.1s without it and it looks good to me , obviously it has to be compatible with my airbag
Thanks in advance for any advice
Try @Dav-Tec as he does steering wheels mate.

Hey, every recommendation helps guys. Thanks to those who have recommended us.

Hi everyone, can anyone help , does a troc flat bottom steering multi function wheel fit straight onto the t6 and is the air bag the same ? Thanks

Hi buddy we can sort you out no bother.

Check out these two threads for advice or inspiration:

Hello Dav-Tec,

I am looking for a flat-bottomed MFSW for a T6 (Startline) 2019 (Euro 6).

Basically I want to have cruise control activated and controllable from the MFSW.

And also, I am planning to upgrade the media unit at a later date.

Can you give me a price for supply and fit?

Alternatively, if I wanted to do a bit of snooping on eBay for a T6 MFSW should I also be looking at Golfs and Passats wheels for you to fit for me?

Many thanks in advance.

Keen for you to do the work as your have an excellent reputation.

Hello Dav-Tec,

I am looking for a flat-bottomed MFSW for a T6 (Startline) 2019 (Euro 6).

Basically I want to have cruise control activated and controllable from the MFSW.

And also, I am planning to upgrade the media unit at a later date.

Can you give me a price for supply and fit?

Alternatively, if I wanted to do a bit of snooping on eBay for a T6 MFSW should I also be looking at Golfs and Passats wheels for you to fit for me?

Many thanks in advance.

Keen for you to do the work as your have an excellent reputation.
Hi mate drop me a message or a call and we can go through wheel spec etc and price for the work.

Cheers
Chris

Back