Fitting new springs - cost?

I have s t32 on eibach springs standard 30mm and I think the ride is quite hard now compared to my standard springs. I would stay with the normal 30mm springs
Hi, probably being stupid but what do you mean by normal 3omm springs?

Hi, probably being stupid but what do you mean by normal 3omm springs?
Sorry I mean the standard 30mm drop eibach springs not the heavy duty version as the ride will be even harder

Sorry I mean the standard 30mm drop eibach springs not the heavy duty version as the ride will be even harder
Still a little confused. Are you saying you are sorry that you lowered it on 30mm Eibach springs in the first place?

I would agree stick with standard springs the HD springs are intended for T32s and will make it even firmer, I went 40mm springs and regret they will be coming off and swapped for B14s when I can afford it

Still a little confused. Are you saying you are sorry that you lowered it on 30mm Eibach springs in the first place?
This is getting confusing!! right here goes, I have lowered my van on eibach 30mm drop springs, I have a t32 so they are the heavy duty version. I find my ride very hard! So if you have a t30 I wouldn’t put the harder/firmer springs on your van as it would be even worse than mine! So replace your springs with the 30mm drop springs meant for your van. Not the heavier duty ones like I have.

This is getting confusing!! right here goes, I have lowered my van on eibach 30mm drop springs, I have a t32 so they are the heavy duty version. I find my ride very hard! So if you have a t30 I wouldn’t put the harder/firmer springs on your van as it would be even worse than mine! So replace your springs with the 30mm drop springs meant for your van. Not the heavier duty ones like I have.
Thanks for clarifying. The reason I was confused is because I have a T32 as well and I was trying to work out whether you were saying that the ride was harder after you had lowered it on the correct 30mm lower T32 springs, i.e the heavy duty springs that are 'standard' for the T32, or that after lowering it the ride was no better or no worse.

Thanks Guys, looks like I will go for the standard versions then, much appreciate you sharing your experiences.

I can get them for you but can’t match the price others are selling them for, banwy is prob your best bet

Anybody know if the above fit my t6? Ready to press the buy button. UnfiUnfortuna I can't phone due meetings all day and all week :-(

They look like the correct ones for a non T32
Prob best to check your axle weights on the sticker in engine bay and as long as they are under the weights stated in the listing they are correct

Hi Guys,

sod BAWNY, idiots to the max and so unhelpful, so shocking they are still in business with their poor attitude and unhelpful attitude.

Pauly, how much can you get those springs for, is there much difference as I would rather give my business to companies focused on customer Service as long as the cost difference is not huge.

If its a T32 its half the job of the other models due to type of front hub . My recommendation is, if its a T 28 or T 30 is to remove the front calipers, and Discs then undo Drive shaft to get the strut out in one piece . . Disassemble the strut out of the car . You do need a strong spring compressor .

I have s t32 on eibach springs standard 30mm and I think the ride is quite hard now compared to my standard springs. I would stay with the normal 30mm springs

Suppliers of lowering springs promote the use of there parts with standard shocks . The reality is the standard shocks arent great and dont like less travel to work.

Fitting a Sport kit " lowering springs and sport shocks " will make the world of difference and is more comfortable than standard .

It is critical to buy the best quality parts you can as cheap components will not give a good result /

Back