Fitting an Amp to a Shuttle with rear speakers

Spencer54

T6 Pro
Anyone give me a heads up on how I get a line out for an amp on my Shuttle, it already has rear speakers, but I'd like some extra bass in the rear ideally in a separate box/amp set up.
I want this removable as my van goes from Dayvan with Slidepod,to 9 seater,to stripped out as a bare van dependant.

Anyone got an links to a loom that'll go from my headunit (VW built in Nav and rear camera) so I can keep the stock four speakers if its ripped out to a sub box with built in amp.
There's a ton of space behind the second row to the Slidepod I could have for a removable sub.

That's the plan.

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone give me a heads up on how I get a line out for an amp on my Shuttle, it already has rear speakers, but I'd like some extra bass in the rear ideally in a separate box/amp set up.
I want this removable as my van goes from Dayvan with Slidepod,to 9 seater,to stripped out as a bare van dependant.

Anyone got an links to a loom that'll go from my headunit (VW built in Nav and rear camera) so I can keep the stock four speakers if its ripped out to a sub box with built in amp.
There's a ton of space behind the second row to the Slidepod I could have for a removable sub.

That's the plan.

Thanks in advance :)
We do a plug and play solution

@Absolut5 I would like to add two rear speaker to a standard vw head unit, but have the ability to add a sub at a later date - possibly run the wiring to the rear ready now. What loom / cabling do you suggest please?

We do a plug and play loom with rca output/amp switch on and rear speaker output

drop us a pm or call 01980 624740 to order

Back