Fitted Mats..

pete_r86

7376F9E4-613A-4FC1-BC67-773D98A9C007.jpeg Looking for some advice/recommendations with regards to fitted mats on the T6 I’ve had a look at a few sites, I was looking for ones that fit around the passenger seat. I will attach a photo for reference.

Thanks in advance guys.

I've got rugs for bugs, the better quality version- they're not the best fit nor the best quality and were expensive for what they are, but the double swivel limits availability. Personally, I would look elsewhere if buying again.

Yes they are. They aren't a perfect fit and slide around as they don't fix to the floor. I like good quality mats (much easier to clean) and these ones are of average quality. There were twice the price of some other mats I got for the T6 and of worse quality. Unfortunately the first ones I ordered weren't for the swivel seats and I had to send them back.

I've had MVM before they are very good, but they don't have the double swivel version.

Yes they are. They aren't a perfect fit and slide around as they don't fix to the floor. I like good quality mats (much easier to clean) and these ones are of average quality. There were twice the price of some other mats I got for the T6 and of worse quality. Unfortunately the first ones I ordered weren't for the swivel seats and I had to send them back.

Thank you for your help. Appreciate it.

Hi.
Do you have two single seats ?
If so, do you have the part number please ?

Simon

Back