First trip booked...

Focus on the positives!
You had a great time. Loads of us have had cracked screens, the awning will dry and pack away properly; but most importantly, you had a great time. I know I've said that twice, but it's the most important thing.

I've recently got a Vango Galli, and YouTube has proven handy for set up and folding away tips. Basic premise seems to be fold all of the flappy bits in to the middle, then fold it all in half, to the width of the bag, then tightly roll towards the open air valves. I then do a bit of a shimmy with the bag to get it all in!

I don't think we got all the air out of the tubes...I'll get it out in the garden weather permitting tomorrow and have a good practise in the dry. I was an expert at getting the caravan awning back in the bag, but that had poles...much easier.

I was quite proud of myself doing it all!

Go girl!! :). Just reminded me, my Airhub is still laying in the conservatory where I left it to dry after using it at home over the (wet) weekend!

Wet weather makes it all so much harder but you can beat it.

Our first Cali roof was as waterproof as a sheet of big roll so we had to get a Pucer roof cover; the current one is remarkably watertight. Maybe look at a cover?

I have much the same set up as you - and am struggling with the mattress in my pop top - sooo uncomfortable - anyone got any suggestions please?

Can't help with that one...sorry...child is up in the roof and she could sleep on bedrock! What about trying a memory foam topper, or a self inflating mattress?

Back