VW Crafter part numbers

adibell

Hello all.

I'm actually getting a Crafter on Friday but it's very quiet over that side of the forum and this post isn't Crafter-specific....

I'll be looking to retrofit the RH second armrest onto the non-highline seat it'll have, which I'm hoping is possible. However, I can't find any RH armrests and it'd be super handy for all my future exploits to be able to browse parts and find part numbers. I work for a company coachbuilding Aston Martins for my job and quite often I've used this website which has a superb parts browser when I want to find something, and I wondered if anyone knows of something similar for VW group cars? Or perhaps there's a VW version that it's not too expensive to gain access to (he says wishfully)!

Thanks in advance!
Adrian

The link above doesn't show parts for new t6.1.

Can anyone help with the new listings, or able to tell me the number for the highline reversing camera for a t6.1

TiA

LOZ cheers

Pauly, thanks again.
Now we have driven the van a few times, I now realise a LWB can be a pig. Thinking just a view to the rear will be enough, and hope we don't need the fancy guidlines of highline. Lol.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are gonna use that site be careful on the cable length, for the T6 kits it lists long and short wheelbase but the 6.1 kits don’t so may be SWB only ??

Back