Finaly, T6.1 Configurator With Full Specs And Prices

I ordered Indium Grey. Find it hides dirt the best and I like it. If Blckberry was availiable I would have ordered that. I may consider wrapping it in another colour.

When you are talking 10% or 16% discount - do you also get finance deposit contribution on top of that discount?

No, 16% flat which I think is decent to be honest.
Seen the new 6.1 today in local showroom. Disappointed really. Dash is still dials and not tft. Only stereo upgraded.
salesman thinks cravelle might be getting it but panel van isn’t. Didn’t know about Kombi??
Anyone know

Seen the new 6.1 today in local showroom. Disappointed really. Dash is still dials and not tft. Only stereo upgraded.
salesman thinks cravelle might be getting it but panel van isn’t. Didn’t know about Kombi??
Anyone know
I might be wrong but I think it's just the velle and calis that get the digital dash. I bet the option will become available on kombi and PV's later but for now it's a no.

I might be wrong but I think it's just the velle and calis that get the digital dash. I bet the option will become available on kombi and PV's later but for now it's a no.
Yeh...that’s tight....I was thinking of a new panel van but not sure now...

Yeh...that’s tight....I was thinking of a new panel van but not sure now...
I'm also disappointed about that but I bet it would have been another £2000 option anyway. Plus, think about all the additional stuff you get that you had to pay for with the T6, comfort, media etc.....and LED option is slightly cheaper.

Seen the new 6.1 today in local showroom. Disappointed really. Dash is still dials
There has been a problem with availability of digital dashboards for years. My MG Maestro 2.0 bought in the 1980s had one as standard and it was very good. Press one button and miles/hour flipped to km/hour. Another press and it was back to mpg. Ideal for continental travel. I liked the fuel gauge feature that displayed fuel left. Ideal in a camper!

My next car was a Citron BX. This had an option of digital, but I could not find one near to where I lived.

There has been a problem with availability of digital dashboards for years. My MG Maestro 2.0 bought in the 1980s had one as standard and it was very good. Press one button and miles/hour flipped to km/hour. Another press and it was back to mpg. Ideal for continental travel. I liked the fuel gauge feature that displayed fuel left. Ideal in a camper!

My next car was a Citron BX. This had an option of digital, but I could not find one near to where I lived.
Wow, Maestro, I loved them. Would be worth a bit now if mint.

So I’ve decided against a nearly T6 having seen 16% discounts on the Autoebid website. Living in Cornwall the dealers close to me will only go to 10% and I’m more than happy to travel to get it. Not sure who the dealer is offering that amount until I place the order.
The only downside is that I can’t stretch to a 4mo so going for a 150ps velle. Just need to decide on colour now....toss up between Indium Grey and Ravenna Blue.
Is 16% the best anyone’s got so far?

That’s interesting.... I suppose they’re hoping to make money from the van conversion market and who don’t want the Cali?

It's a good option if you ask me. Especially with some of the bad luck folk have had with aftermarket installers. I'm not into pop tops but if I was this would be a safe bet and help alleviate any fears about workmanship.

Learnt something new today. Asked for a quote from Guy at Preston VW. Good as gold and very helpful and came back with a pretty competitive price.
The only thing I wasn’t expecting was a £600 plus hike in the price from 1st April due to the new WLTP emissions testing!!
Due to the new way they’re tested the T6.1 jumps into the next group up so it’s £1800 plus now. What a rip off! It’s not any less efficient, in fact the new diesels are cleaner than ever! Call me cynical but it’s just another way to tax us more if you ask me!! If you can get a new one before April 1st do it!
Rant over☹️

Back