Finally took a picture

Martin @ Pendle told me he's done a couple already with great results.
Don't get me worried, please.
Dave.

Yes and no. Have a few cars at the mo, and I always get them re-mapped properly. Not only that I have a 2 ton caravan I pull behind now and then.
Torque wise quite a hefty improvement with Pendle i'm told. Will be getting a before and after dyno run, so we shall see.

Hi DaveyB
Came with the van from Leighton Vans. The only extras i got over and above the spec were the Motexion Bulkhead and tow bar.
Dave.

Hi DaveyB
Came with the van from Leighton Vans. The only extras i got over and above the spec were the Motexion Bulkhead and tow bar.
Dave.
Ahh, that'll explain it. LV refuse to sell their T5 style spoiler to the VW masses. You have to purchase a vehicle, then they'll give you a spoiler for free.:(

Bit stupid really as that spoiler would not be the reason why anyone buys their vans lol

They could make a killing.

It's a little thing called irony. I put that very question to them and was told that they had spent a lot of time and money developing it and didn't want anyone copying it. Unfortunately they couldn't answer what stops someone buying one of their vans with it on, stripping it off and then copying it, marketing it and making more money then the initial outlay of the van.:confused:

Hi all got my new van in next week same spec could u please let me know what the wheels r called or where u got them.
Great looking van

Hi T6 speed like i said in my earlier post. They were on the van when i bought it from Leighton vans. (20inch) having said they also told me i could have any style of 20 inch from their in house selection. If i wanted to change. And they had quite a few different styles. But i thought the ones on it suited the van so kept it as it was. Not the best wheels to clean though, lot of edges !!

Back