Finally made up my mind!

Stuupid

VIP Member
Made my decision, new T32 Highline get's delivered next week.
Now the fun begins, need to get booked in for a poptop first. Leaning towards a skyline roof as I like the way they lock down. Anyone got any views good or bad and maybe a fitter recommendation?

CamperMoo

I have a skyline and love it. Had them fit it as opposed to the converter, 5 year warranty. Very solid and no wind noise whatsoever.
Hope this helps

I have decided to go for skyline after seriosly considering 'HILO' too. After weighing up both pop top quality , internal finishing, headline finish and increase in existing roof height I decided it was SKYLINE for me. But due to fitting times being OCT at earliest I have decided to wait for the newest SKYLINE 'SKYLOW' that is due for release to fitters in Nov / Dec. I Can't recommend a fitter yet but I would say investing £5k on a POP TOP is likely to be the biggest decision in your vans history, so take your time and get it right for YOU.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have decided to go for skyline after seriosly considering 'HILO' too. After weighing up both pop top quality , internal finishing, headline finish and increase in existing roof height I decided it was SKYLINE for me. But due to fitting times being OCT at earliest I have decided to wait for the newest SKYLINE 'SKYLOW' that is due for release to fitters in Nov / Dec. I Can't recommend a fitter yet but I would say investing £5k on a POP TOP is likely to be the biggest decision in your vans history, so take your time and get it right for YOU.
Do you have any more info regarding this SKYLOW roof please?