Finally going to CRS to sort my suspension!! #KoniSportCoilover

My Velle is 20mm lower to begin with, so the transformation on mine compared to a stock pv, kombi, shuttle, etc, won't be that great.
I may sell mine as yet as I want to go lower lol but wouldn’t be until Feb

These shocks are a CRS labelled shock, supplied in Yellow by Koni to Steve @CRS Performance request. They do not have adjustable damping. They are not advertised as having adjustable damping and they are not sold as having adjustable damping. They are a fixed damping rate sport shock.
HI Chris , they are adjustable as the red ones are , just has to be done before fitment . Just not top adjustable like the classic Yellow sport shocks

HI Chris , they are adjustable as the red ones are , just has to be done before fitment . Just not top adjustable like the classic Yellow sport shocks
Sorry Steve, thanks for putting me straight on this one! I've deleted my post to avoid any further confusion.

Sorry Steve, thanks for putting me straight on this one! I've deleted my post to avoid any further confusion.
You had better ask the Moderator to remove all my questioning posts because there are still remnants of that conversation.

:mexican wave:MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD :mexican wave:

Back