Fiamma vs sun shade vs event shelter

My thoughts exactly. Once you've got the rail on top as well it's north of 400quid. All for a tarp.

Looks the part tho.

It's a lot of money for a sheet of material - but, it's a great bit of kit. Waterproof, strong, lots of ways to put it up.
Rail costs £30 up, poles don't need to be expensive.

We visited the NEC yesterday, while on the Vango stand, saw the Air Hexaway, a snip at £650. Seemed like a great idea but we didn’t really want to connect to the van each time. When I then googled and found the Hex for half the price... I know what I’m buying!

We visited the NEC yesterday, while on the Vango stand, saw the Air Hexaway, a snip at £650. Seemed like a great idea but we didn’t really want to connect to the van each time. When I then googled and found the Hex for half the price... I know what I’m buying!
We saw it at Busfest (Funky Leisure had a pre release version up) - we already have the Hex and a Kela 3 but are very tempted to go for a Hexaway!!

I've just purchased a fiamma f40 as I don't like how the f45s stick up, not seen much feed bk on the f40's yet, will review when it's bk from the painters getting blackberried lol

I've just purchased a fiamma f40 as I don't like how the f45s stick up, not seen much feed bk on the f40's yet, will review when it's bk from the painters getting blackberried lol
I'm guessing there are not many reviews of the F40 as lots of people going for a roll out awning have pop tops, i.e F40 no use with a pop top. In essence, I don't think there is a lot of difference between the F40 and F45 in terms of spec and case size (I think the F40 is slightly bigger) its just that one has more of a horizontal case than the other.

It will look great painted up to match the van.

IMG_1952.JPG IMG_1953.JPG For anyone who's interested here's the f40 before paint, and very happy with they way it looks, perfect for motocross which is what il be using it for, and all weather BBQ cover when away in the caravan

Back