Wanted Fiamma F45 Wind Out Awning

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
On the off chance if anyones thinking of getting rid, im after a Fiamma F45 wind out awning (ideally in black). Im based in Manchester

I will shortly have a black cased with grey/silver awning almost brand new one available from a LWB 7 month old van. I haven't picked it up yet as waiting for V5 after reg transfer to arrive. Can send more details when in possession hopefully in the next week or so.

I will shortly have a black cased with grey/silver awning almost brand new one available from a LWB 7 month old van. I haven't picked it up yet as waiting for V5 after reg transfer to arrive. Can send more details when in possession hopefully in the next week or so.
Thanks Matt, please let me know the details once you have it :)

Thanks Matt, please let me know the details once you have it :)
After a long day flying up then a through the night 400mile drive back the van is here. the awning is a Fiamma F45s and is 2.6m long, black case. I believe it's the same model as the screenshot. As I said it's almost new, just need to work out how to remove it. Let me know if you're still interested.

20220416_130156.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-151406_Chrome.jpg

Is this still available?
Yes - I’ve not got round to doing photos yet so not listed it. It’s a black f45s, grey shade, hardly used with 2 x t6 roof brackets, no dents or damage but the fr & rr end caps need spraying up to make perfect. Would £450 be fair?

Back