Fiamma Bike Rack Deep Black 4 bikes?

Inthetwilight

Hi All,

Another Bike Rack Thread!

I'm looking to put a bike rack on my T6 tailgate. I've had a look at the Fiamma Bike Rack (link below). They have a kit for 2 bikes that you can then upgrade to take 4 by adding rails etc. Does anyone know how easy it is to get 4 bikes on there? It looks like adding a couple of extra rails will make the whole things a bit cramped.

Looking for a 4 bike rack that mounts on the tailgate and preferably in black to match the vans styling.

All advise really appreciated.

Only just room for 2 on ours, three at a push..

Hi All,

Another Bike Rack Thread!

I'm looking to put a bike rack on my T6 tailgate. I've had a look at the Fiamma Bike Rack (link below). They have a kit for 2 bikes that you can then upgrade to take 4 by adding rails etc. Does anyone know how easy it is to get 4 bikes on there? It looks like adding a couple of extra rails will make the whole things a bit cramped.

Looking for a 4 bike rack that mounts on the tailgate and preferably in black to match the vans styling.

All advise really appreciated.
Hi
Did you buy the Fiamma pro 4 bike rack in the end? If you did maybe you could tell me how the additional rails attached. I’m stumped!

many thanks
Mark

Hi
Did you buy the Fiamma pro 4 bike rack in the end? If you did maybe you could tell me how the additional rails attached. I’m stumped!

many thanks
Mark
Hi Mark,
I'm having the same issue did you find out the answer by any chance?
Thanks Paula

Last edited by a moderator:
Back