SuperMetal 18 black alloys

Stuart Nightingale

T6 Pro
I have for sale the following items for a T6:

SWB ILLUMINATED SIDE BARS Approx 3000 miles use, complete with all instructions and unused wiring and connectors (never connected them up) in as new condition. £400 NOW SOLD
Brand new Maxton front splitter in gloss black, new never fitted still in box from Maxton. £100 NOW SOLD
Black/silver Supermetal 18" alloys, done about 3000 miles. 2 of the wheels are brand new never used as these were replaced under warranty by Supermetal due to some small amounts of lacquer flaking. £600

All plus carriage, based in Southampton.

Last edited:

SWB ILLUMINATED SIDE BARS Approx 3000 miles use, complete with all instructions and unused wiring and connectors (never connected them up) in as new condition. £400 NOW SOLD
Brand new Maxton front splitter in gloss black, new never fitted still in box from Maxton. £100 NOW SOLD
Black/silver Supermetal 18" alloys, done about 3000 miles. 2 of the wheels are brand new never used as these were replaced under warranty by Supermetal due to some small amounts of lacquer flaking. £600

Can you send me photos of the wheels thanks

Back