Few Newbie Questions

I am in the same situation @Mud Digger. I wasn’t impressed with SMG’s customer service and general attitude when the van had its service and first MOT in March. Won’t be going back now it is out of warranty, but don’t know of a recommended independent garage locally.

After a read through the threads on here, I saw @widu13 used Vantech VW at Uckfield, and was pleased with them (VW trained mechanics), so will be going there for the cam belt change, etc when it is due next March.

Probably too far for you...

Are you still in warranty? If not, No doubt someone on here will be able to recommend an indie around your way.

Thanks for the tip Noddy happy to travel anywhere for a good peace of mind service i ll give them a shout tomorrow and get it done next month i ll book the belt in when i got all my jobs done on it... im in the middle of my fit out right now can see light at the end of the tunnel now this week get the floor down and make my Halo roof could probebly do the job myself but its peice of mind i need ... i'll kick myself it it would of been covered in extending the warranty i trusted vw name not to need it

Last edited:
Back