Feedback on vwsupply.co.uk

Robert Hallyburton

VIP Member
Hi, has anyone used vwsupply.co.uk?
I need a couple of parts and their site is pretty good. The registered address is based in a housing estate in London and there's only a mobile number as a contact. Doesn't necessarily mean anything but just looking for feedback if someone had used them regularly.
Thanks

I went to buy an item from a local vendor and they didnt have stock and would be able to get next day. Me thinks they order from VW/TPS and add a mark up.

What part you looking to buy?

I went to buy an item from a local vendor and they didnt have stock and would be able to get next day. Me thinks they order from VW/TPS and add a mark up.

What part you looking to buy?
Just 2 bolts and washers and a cabin filter. They're quite reasonably priced on the vwsupply.co.uk site, so was going to buy from there. Just interested in if others had any experience of them.

Hi, has anyone used vwsupply.co.uk?
I need a couple of parts and their site is pretty good. The registered address is based in a housing estate in London and there's only a mobile number as a contact. Doesn't necessarily mean anything but just looking for feedback if someone had used them regularly.
Thanks
The company appears to be part of AV Auto parts and also trade as BMWsupply so me thinks they are a 3rd party supplier....could be wrong.....personally I’d buy from TPS (subject to covid19). :thumbsup:

I’ve ordered a few parts from them. Following order confirmation email nothing as yet. Will let you know if progress. Hopefully they will come up with the goods soon. It’s been about a week now. The company is also registered by a guy from Latvia so maybe he has gone home due to covid

They must have read my post! A got a order confirmation and order tracking number this morning. They are coming from Lithuania so I don’t know how long that will take

Sorry I forgot about this thread. Yep, they arrived but they did take some time to come. All legit looking VW parts :thumbsup:

I was a bit unsure of the payment methods they used as I usually like to use PayPal. I've never heard of 'Paysera'. I ordered from oemvwshop.com instead as they took PayPal but two weeks later, still not got the parts. I emailed them yesterday for an update but no reply as yet. The parts are only a few quid so might go with vwsupply and see how they are.

I’ve also ordered from them. Been sent three order confirmations but no tracking info. Also can’t get hold of them by phone.

Back