Faulty Wallas Xc Duo

Phil Harris

T6 Guru
Anyone know of someone in the Midlands who can take a look at my Wallas heater, flashing light indicating power/battery fault.. only used half a dozen times

Anyone know of someone in the Midlands who can take a look at my Wallas heater, flashing light indicating power/battery fault.. only used half a dozen times
Have a look at this video, it may be that your leisure battery has rundown a bit too much to start it:
HTH

@Phil Harris did you resolve this? Only asking as our conversion will have one in and interested to hear of any feedback.
Advice was to remove fuse whilst engine on i.e. reboot however appears power low so didn’t work, I’m away a couple of nights so left on hook up hopefully to charge battery enough. Will let you know when I get back home tomorrow if successful

I've fitted 3 now had the same problem just charge your leisure battery and go through the reboot procedure be fine then

Glad to hear it is sorted, this is one of the reasons we have specced a solar panel for when we are off hookup.

I’ve got 2x 45AH leisure batteries with CTEK charging and 140W solar panel. This is adequate 99.9% of time to run the fridge, lights (evening) and Wallas overnight for heating during the winter.

Back