Factory Swivels Or Not? That Is The Question!

I had a demo of some factory swivels and even they need to have the handbrake in the off position to swivel the drivers seat!
Yup, but that’s not my point. Afaik the standard handbrake housing is normally higher & interferes with the swivel, even when in the “off” position. If you fit aftermarket swivels, the whole handbrake assembly has to be lowered. If you have factory swivels, they fit a modified handbrake assembly in the factory. This is how I understand it & like I said, I’m willing to be corrected.

Yup, but that’s not my point. Afaik the standard handbrake housing is normally higher & interferes with the swivel, even when in the “off” position. If you fit aftermarket swivels, the whole handbrake assembly has to be lowered. If you have factory swivels, they fit a modified handbrake assembly in the factory. This is how I understand it & like I said, I’m willing to be corrected.
Ah, ok I understand what you mean now ! Many thanks

I have factory swivels, well worth the money if spending from new. I’m 6’1" and driving position is fine

I have factory swivels, well worth the money if spending from new. I’m 6’1" and driving position is fine
At only 5’8” I was concerned that I would regret not having height adjustment but it appears that the seat is set at a good position that works well for most people, including us shorties!

Back