Factory sunroof - Wanted

I have one in the garage. It has been there for ages. PM me if you want it!

I have unfortunately told them to get rid of mine - try contacting poptop converters as they must be taking these out on a regular basis most are put in the skip.

Just PM'd you Manu.
@nelo - Didn't imagine there'd be that many built with sunroof tbh. Let's see, cheers both.

@zer0byte i pick my T6 up next week. I will be getting the sunroof removed for a poptop in a few weeks. I’ve attached a pic but not the best angle of the sunroof.

5B20A098-BD26-48F8-9736-F389FBAB8549.jpeg

@zer0byte have you found someone who can install one or are going to do it yourself? I'd love a sunroof and was planning to get a Hollandia 100 fitted but webasto have stopped selling them in the UK now.

Mmm, unfortunately not. Spoke to a few folks with a history of retrofitting sunroofs but all now fully packed up and not even willing to take on a pj or share templates. I do have a contact over in French Alps where I'm from and will be exploring that further in July when there, if I haven't fitted myself!
I'd seen a few 100's kicking about on ebay but looking bleak now matey. Will share info soon as I know what's what ;)

Hoi! If anyone's selling a factory sunroof pls get in touch, cheers.
I have for sale my factory sunroof.. this has been removed due to the westdubs pop top roof being fitted…

Sale includes the following:

sunroof
Headliner
Console
Rear roof liner
Rear spot lights

All items are currently fly sat in storage where some of the pictures where taken.

£350 all in ..

I’m located in Shrewsbury but travel to york every week .. due to size parts this would be collection only..

View attachment 162310

View attachment 162311

View attachment 162312

View attachment 162313

View attachment 162314

View attachment 162315

View attachment 162316

View attachment 162317

View attachment 162318

Back