Factory Led V Aftermarket...any Photos???

Stav

Does anybody have any photos showing the difference between the aftermarket (TransporterHQ/Travelinlite) LED lights and actual factory ones?

It would be good to see some side by side pics of them (DRL only, both on dipped beam and both on Full Beam) I'm more interested in how good a copy the aftermarket lights are and what they look like from the front, not really how much more they light the road....I know the aftermarket ones are H7 and H1, so they will be better than the crappy H4's I've got now anyway. I just want to know they look similar to factory LED's and are a white-ish light and not the yellow candles that I've got now!!!

I'm debating whether to get aftermarket ones at £450ish and an easy fit, or make the effort (and extra £1000??) and fit the factory ones.

Im debating the same thing, £450 for transporter hq lights or spend a lot more on vw ones ?
They are £569 each on the forum shop, it does say that the price does not include led power box or fittings.
Im intrigued as to the total cost of 2 vw headlights including control boxes etc....

From what I've read on here theres way more involved than just fitting the light units, such as washer system and rear axle levelling sensor installation.

I think the whole job is around £3.5k.

If I go down the factory LED route with Auto-leveling etc I will be fitting it all myself. From what I have read on this Forum parts should come to around £1400-£1500.

I would just like to see how much different the TransporterHQ ones are to Factory LEDs before I give myself all the extra work!

Full factory headlights is around £2k including wiring with all parts supplied officially through VW and with levelling another £500 including plug and play wiring
If you have a hunt around online/eBay you can get the parts cheaper and if you modify the existing wiring and add the cabling yourself you could knock around £1k off that I reckon

Wow that is expensive, as good as they look i cant justify that on some headlights.
Looks like the cheaper transporter HQ ones for me

If you can afford the factory LEDs do it, honestly I was blown away by how good they are. The demo Kombi I had for a little while had the non LEDs and I didn’t think they was that bad compared to my current car but then when I got mine it was a massive eye opener.
I know it’s a lot of money tho

Isn’t it a legal requirement to have auto levelling on led lights? So you’d have to do that, I think washers are also a legal requirement.

The factory LEDs are amazingly good though, I chose them over getting a 204 (I got a 150 with LEDs).....

Back