Extreme Weather Warning

VanDamMan

Wanderer…Not lost..Enjoy life’s Journey
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just seen BBC news….Check Local forecasts……Yellow Weather Warnings…..take care…take precautions….stay safe

edit…This country lives on the weather….but can you find a live weather feed on inter web…Simply No ! …. There’s a gap in the market for all you computer type Guru’s ( Any royalties to me ) :laugh:

Last edited:
I rather take a day long Force 12 head on than an hour of Strictly Come Dancing or what other drivel the good old BBC are peddling these days.
Health and Safety Police in the making and taking my license fee for it.

Dragging a twin-axle tomorrow morning! Anyone on the A38 or A303 can watch my “Driving Miss Daisy” driving!!!
Good luck, you’ll be part of the Saturday changeover convoy madness.

Many are doing changerovers on Fridays now. We've just done a Friday to Friday in Northumberland. Coming back down the M6 yesterday, the junctions for the Lakes were rammed solid. Fortunately we sailed on by.

Just seen BBC news….Check Local forecasts……Yellow Weather Warnings…..take care…take precautions….stay safe

edit…This country lives on the weather….but can you find a live weather feed on inter web…Simply No ! …. There’s a gap in the market for all you computer type Guru’s ( Any royalties to me ) :laugh:
Accu weather app is brilliant

Of course there is a weather warning in place for strong winds and rain. We are heading down to Dorset in the morning where the strong winds are expected!

One good thing it may put off staycationers for next summer and leave us in peace. A few days of bad weather and bored kids will test there patience ;)

Back