How much was the rear screen please?

I have just looked through my emails to see and I don’t have the one with the price in- I think this was arranged on the phone. It was really reasonable though. I would recommend calling or emailing to ask as they are very helpful.

Hi,

Which external windscreen thermal covers are people using, do you get any condensation when removed

Thanks
Andy

Got a silver screens one. When you say condensation when removed do you mean on the glass or the cover. Not had any issues with ours.

Has anyone tried the Fuel Lagoon reversible screen cover?

I like the idea and helps me as I can't decide between black or silver.

It's likely the fuel lagoon or the Polar from ebay - just not sure the reversible fuel lagoon looks a great fit with it being reversible?

I'm looking at getting a external thermal windscreen wrap for my VW T6 with pop top roof.
Currently in the running are :
Fuel Lagoon : VW T6 Screen Cover NEW POP TOP VERSION deluxe tailored black out camping cover = £49.99
and
POLAR™ SILVER Thermal Screen Cover - VW T6 = £130.00

Do you think that the Polar wrap is really worth the additional £80.00?
Many thanks

I have one of these, good value for thermal screen.
Extra £2.76 well spent...
Hi Trevor, many thanks for this. It looks good.

The fuel lagoon isn’t insulated so may mean you have a condensated windscreen in the mornings
Many thanks for pointing this out. Guess I can rule that one out.

I have one of these, good value for thermal screen.
Extra £2.76 well spent...
Do you have a pop top with a windshield deflector
Hi Trevor, many thanks for this. It looks good.
Do you have a pop top with a wind deflector on the front? If so does it fit with that ok?

I have the Polar insulated screen covers for my T6 and it is superb. I paid a little extra at the time (2 years ago) to get an extended version which goes over the top of the windscreen wipers and covers the gap between the bonnet and the windscreen as it stops droughts and prevents it filling with snow/leaves.
bought it from them directly and found them very knowledgeable and helpful

I have the Polar insulated screen covers for my T6 and it is superb. I paid a little extra at the time (2 years ago) to get an extended version which goes over the top of the windscreen wipers and covers the gap between the bonnet and the windscreen as it stops droughts and prevents it filling with snow/leaves.
bought it from them directly and found them very knowledgeable and helpful
Hi Nigel, many thanks for this. I have to say these do look very good quality. I believe they are exhibiting at the Newbury Motorhome show in May so I will call by their stand and take a look.

I also found these :
  • External Blackout Screen For Volkswagen T5/T6 Campervans to keep your vehicle cool in the summer and warm in the winter
  • Suitable for Volkswagen T5 and T6 Campervans
  • 100% blackout for maximum privacy
  • Quality 4 layer thermal construction
About £70.00 I believe.
Does anyone have these or seen them?

Back