A vote for Rainbow screen covers. Design and fit is spot on, and the ordering process was simple.
We’ve got the tear-down option, which is an absolute must from my perspective. So glad we added it, as we use it on pretty much every trip.

I debated over Minster and Rainbow screens and went with Minster. Amazing service, they replied to an email on bank holiday Friday, they took my order for a windscreen cover this morning and its arriving tomorrow. Also I mentioned that I was looking at getting a thermal screen for the tailgate. They didn't have these as a template/ standard order and at first asked me to take a measurement and said offered to custom make one. The lady rang me back quickly after to say that someone has been out and measures a T6 tail gate and they are designing the tailgate thermal cover and it should be with me in a week. Great service - I will post pictures when they arrive. These are a fraction of the price of other makes I have seen and the reviews I have seen regarding the quality of them look great.

Here are the screen covers from Minster Polar screens. Both arrived next day and the quality is great. We are really happy with them and can’t wait to be able to use these when we’re allowed to.

4C7AC667-1FA5-4B92-ABBC-DD493348E39F.jpeg

1399464E-4970-44D6-9D14-B3E6A5695D9F.jpeg

85671D3C-0168-4829-BEC4-2601936AEF27.jpeg

Ooh I say! Didn’t know they did black, love the rear screen too.
They are a great company to deal with arent they.
we have been soo pleased with ours

Ooh I say! Didn’t know they did black, love the rear screen too.
They are a great company to deal with arent they.
we have been soo pleased with ours
They were great!! I emailed and then ended up ringing and speaking to them. we got the first T6 tailgate cover that they have made.

I rang to ask if they do covers for the tailgate and they said they didn’t do them but I could take a measurement and they could make one to measure. Then they rang me back about an hour later - before I’d had a chance to measure it, to say that they’d gone out and measured one and could send it out the following day with next day delivery. Can’t ask for better service than that. Less than half the price of Rainbow screens and the quality seems great.

They were great!! I emailed and then ended up ringing and speaking to them. we got the first T6 tailgate cover that they have made.

I rang to ask if they do covers for the tailgate and they said they didn’t do them but I could take a measurement and they could make one to measure. Then they rang me back about an hour later - before I’d had a chance to measure it, to say that they’d gone out and measured one and could send it out the following day with next day delivery. Can’t ask for better service than that. Less than half the price of Rainbow screens and the quality seems great.

Are they bulky to store?

Are they bulky to store?
Each comes in its own bag and what I really like is that the bags are more than big enough so they can be folded and easily fit in.
It depends what you call bulky- where they fold nicely into the bags they’ll sit nicely under other kit in the boot area - where the bags are roomy they look bigger than they are if that makes sense - could easily squash then down more. They’re surprising light too.

Each comes in its own bag and what I really like is that the bags are more than big enough so they can be folded and easily fit in.
It depends what you call bulky- where they fold nicely into the bags they’ll sit nicely under other kit in the boot area - where the bags are roomy they look bigger than they are if that makes sense - could easily squash then down more. They’re surprising light too.
Thank you. Good to know.

Due to this post I've now ordered the rear insulated screen from minster to match my front ( front excellent quality). Should arrive in a few days. They are busy doing NHS orders at the moment.

Has anyone experienced scratching on glass or bodywork when using exterior screens in the situation where the outside is not perfectly clean?
Also, any negatives if when setting up it is bucketing down with rain?
(Currently use internal screens but considering external)

Has anyone experienced scratching on glass or bodywork when using exterior screens in the situation where the outside is not perfectly clean?
Also, any negatives if when setting up it is bucketing down with rain?
(Currently use internal screens but considering external)
Been using for years and when parked up in the drive for months on end I leave the screen on and never had a problem with scratching.
It’s only a few minutes work to put them on so rain not really an issue.

Hi
How do they attach? Do you need to trap material into the doors? Or are they magnetic? Screen noob

Hi
How do they attach? Do you need to trap material into the doors? Or are they magnetic? Screen noob
The covers which go over the front doors have a big corner pockets you slide over the door and then when you close the door it traps the screens.
the windscreen panel has wide Velcro strips which the affix to a corresponding strip on the front edge of the door panels.
the beauty is that you can have the front panel partly open if desired by just pulling it down.

The covers which go over the front doors have a big corner pockets you slide over the door and then when you close the door it traps the screens.
the windscreen panel has wide Velcro strips which the affix to a corresponding strip on the front edge of the door panels.
the beauty is that you can have the front panel partly open if desired by just pulling it down.

Anyone noticed any damage to door seals if trapping the straps in the door?

How much was the rear screen please?

Back