1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploria

Discussion in 'Recommend A Business' started by mopardave, 9 Dec 2016.

1. surf-report

surf-report Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
  2. mopardave

mopardave 150 Kombi Manual VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Yeh, ya know, I wasn't going to bother with rear speakers as I spent a few quid upgrading the fronts......but I'm glad I did now. Incidentally, they were unable to code in the rear speakers. No big deal.......no doubt I'll get it sorted at some point.

3. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    quick and easy with a VCDS, hopefully there is someone up near you who can do this. What front speakers did you go for? I've got the Hertz Mille Pro's under my dining room table ready to go in at the same time.

4. mopardave

Map
    Phoenix gold......and they sound great. Alpine g series in the back.......wasn't going to bother with rears at all but I'm glad I did. Need to get the fader coded in though. Exploria tried but said it wasn't possible.

5. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    I've got some Pioneer coaxials for the back of mine to run off the head unit; just to give a bit of sound fill to the rear as the fronts will be doing all the work along with a 10" sub running off a 3 channel amp.
    In VCDS to do the rear speakers you need 5F-04.

6. mopardave

Map
    Thanks DB.........I need to get that and a few other bits done. I wouldn't trust myself with one of those coding devices.....it's too much like voodoo for me, anything could happen!;)

7. RattyMcClelland

RattyMcClelland Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

What are rear speakers?

8. crackon

crackon New Member

Another big up for Exploria from me. Extremely helpful bunch of people. I travelled all the way to Yorkshire from Dorset for them to do my T5, and I did so because I'm very fussy and the quality and level of detail was so much better than virtually everything else I'd seen locally. You don't see it in photos but you notice it in the flesh, tiny details which make a big difference when compared side by side. When I change to a T6 I would like to stay local but looking around at various conversions I always see something that makes me think "Exploria wouldn't have done that", so I think I will end up making the trip again. That's not to say that the converters in Dorset are no good, in fact most are really good, it's just that Exploria's workmanship stands out for me.

StudleyGlass and Pauly like this.
  9. Thogg

Thogg Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    and the final bill was.......... (looks amazing!)

10. Mojo

Mojo Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Wow! that looks the business! You must be really pleased mate...I can't wait to get mine booked in with them after Christmas for almost the same jobs as yours plus their Kombi bed. Did you get a heater fitted??

11. mopardave

Map
    No......they're a lot of money when you factor in the leisure battery.......but I did get them to do some prep for a leisure battery just in case. Maybe next year??????

12. mopardave

Map
    I see you're not far from my mum and dad.

13. Mojo

Mojo Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Rawdon?

14. mopardave

Map
    Yup.......opposite the Princess!

Mojo likes this.