Expensive, But Best Sound Deadening, Just Attracts The Authorities.

Haha! So they must have photoshopped the packages in front of a T6. That’s a new level of laziness and incompetence.

Shocking bit of journalism, editor needs sacking.
The footage from the police helicopter clearly shows it to be a transit
B6C70139-8D7E-4B0A-986D-7AC9A45E4E7C.png
as does the close up of the rear bumper, what kind of butt head can’t tell the difference between a transit and a Transporter!
451713E5-AFDD-46D8-BD79-84B1C0904979.png

I hate the way people refer to all vans of a similar size to the T6 as a ‘transit’.

They’re the same people that drive a ‘Jeep’ when they mean SUV or other 4x4.

They only did it to have enough money for a Three Bridges conversion........honest m’lord.

But as far as rep goes, better to have the transit always associated with junkies and scumbags. The Sweeney always chased a transit and my mate back when, drove one with a mattress in the back... :cautious:Don't wanna be driving round in a drug dealer wagon, despite the fact that some of them do look like mobile gin palaces!

To quote from all my school reports "Could do better if he tried"
I have spent far too much time looking at this to try and make it neater. Whilst a good effort was made I feel with a little more planning this could have been laid out evenly. It would appear you would be left with a couple of spare punches but hay, there are worse things in life to be left with.
Anyway, my brain now hurts and I have to move away from that picture. :confused:

Yeah, mate. That top line could be straighter. That sets the tone for the rest and that ripple effect.... :D

Send them your revised layout mate. Get the pic in Photoshop and reorganise it! ;)

They probably used a transit because they had heard of the moll battery and dpf issues and didn't want to be stuck waiting for VW assist:whistle:

Back