Expedition Roof Rack With Pop Top

Nick1980

T6 Pro
Just starting now to convert a startline t6. It has the bog standard plastic bumpers but I actually quite like them....so am going to embrace them!

Want to go down the route of making it look like an adventure vehicle and really like the look of the black half expedition roof racks but no idea whether or not these would fit to a pop top. Any guidance of whether or not this would be possible or where to source one from would be much appreciated...

Ta

Nick

Screenshot_20190203-113006.jpg

Screenshot_20190203-112928.jpg

Hello!

I’ve not any experience with owning an expedition Roof rack, but coming from and Amarok, I was always looking at them!

I believe the the market leader is Front runner, they seem to be a very well established in the field of adventure accessories.

In terms of whether or not you can attach one ontop of a pop top, that’s a different question! I’m assuming the weight may prohibit loading it too heavy, but again, there are definitely ways and means if attaching it! I believe the T Track mounts which run the length of the roof offer the best weight distribution!

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the response timrantz. I'll definitely have a look at front runner. The more I look the more things I find that I want to do!

Cheers

Nick

Back