Expectant Father (to a T6.1)!

Bambam

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, as a soon to be owner of a T6.1 due to be delivered mid June. I never, ever thought that I would - or could get excited over a van but here we are! Van is booked for Camper conversion ASAP on delivery so looking forward to using it for new adventures in July. This forum has been gold whilst exploring options for vans, the amount of advice has been incredible. The first thing I want to do is talk to the guys (Steve)? @CRS Performance to go about setting the stance and handling on the van. All this takes me back to my youth when the set of wheels was everything to me. Weird for it all to be coming back round again!!!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, as a soon to be owner of a T6.1 due to be delivered mid June. I never, ever thought that I would - or could get excited over a van but here we are! Van is booked for Camper conversion ASAP on delivery so looking forward to using it for new adventures in July. This forum has been gold whilst exploring options for vans, the amount of advice has been incredible. The first thing I want to do is talk to the guys (Steve)? @CRS Performance to go about setting the stance and handling on the van. All this takes me back to my youth when the set of wheels was everything to me. Weird for it all to be coming back round again!!!
Was recently in your shoes - got the van and conversion booked for a couple of weeks.

Van makes me smile, unlike my previous Land Rover or Mercedes, and has a sense of adventure about it!

Enjoy

I ordered mine back in March and finally get to collect it on Sunday after a kombi conversion. Excited too, must be a boys and their toys thing ;)

Back