EvoMotion Slim Rib 130 cabinets T6

smoakies200

Hi
I’m desperately trying to find the depth of the EvoMotion slim cabinets before installing my Rib 130.

I’ve got to get the seats in before installing/ ordering the cabinets, which isn’t ideal, but want to make sure I’m tight enough to the near side wall with the bed to get the slim cabinets in. Any dimensions of the worktop or cabinets depths on the slim T6 units would be massive appreciated!!

Thanks

Have you seen this pic on their website - assuming you've ordered the 1300 A? Don't think it gives what you're after though does it. If you fit the bed snug against the passenger side (make sure you can use the handle and the bed sections just clear the wall), it should be fine.

I'm waiting for the same, but just a front section, but think I'll wait until it's in before fitting the bed.

EDIT - I'm sure I was told that there was 168mm or that they are 168mm

Screenshot 2020-08-09 at 12.15.22.png

Last edited:
Thanks for this!
I’ve gone for G but can’t figure the depth of the thinner section from either diagrams. There’s a mention that the worktop is 265mm in one of the other slim kits so I might have to take a punt at that.
Got the right front handle kissing the carpet next to the sliding door so can only presume I’ll have enough space.

The units can't be 265mm, as full width beds are 1500mm. I'd bet on 165mm. I've just noticed that in a SWB van the units will only work with the shorter RIB (1870). Just checked and that's what I have - phew.
When did you order? Mine must be due soon and I'm getting a little excited.......

We’ve gone for the 3 seat RIB 130, I’ve got 290mm to the wall on the front left so got everything crossed it 265mm
Likewise, got the 1870, more by accidental than deliberate and had a panic this morning when I realised there were 2 options!
Only just ordered and got a long wait but have to get the seats in for the kids.

911D26A0-AD50-43E0-A2E7-03D7AEED3C65.jpeg

Yeah, I'm thinking of fitting the seat, so that the floor etc is ready to accept the units and we can get using it. 3 seat bench in a kombi style just now and with three kids, I can't be without seating for too long....... I'd rather not have the RIB pressed right up against the wall if I don't need to, so may wait. I can probably let you know for sure in a couple of weeks. Or, drop Sam an email at EvoMotion, he's really helpful.

Hi people, I haven’t quite got the measurement to hand - but could pop out and have a look, basically the leg on the RIB is as close to the offside arch as possible and it fits - not a huge amount to play with but doable, one to be aware of though is the fold down front section is wider. RIB seat - 3 seater, and evodesign units

23B69BA8-FDC4-4F40-BBB3-292BC23FE1EC.jpeg

Hi people, I haven’t quite got the measurement to hand - but could pop out and have a look, basically the leg on the RIB is as close to the offside arch as possible and it fits - not a huge amount to play with but doable, one to be aware of though is the fold down front section is wider. RIB seat - 3 seater, and evodesign units

View attachment 80835
If you could that would be great. Just the depth of the worktop near the front left seat would be a massive help. I’ve got the handle kissing the fabric on the right so I must have enough room!?

4BE9E444-DC8A-4E34-AE13-54DEA4CE3DA6.jpeg

265mm then. What's the silver surface you are measuring from please CtotheA?
Hi fella, it’s a splashback. But the units could not have gone back any further if that makes sense, we’ve brought the splashback forward to meet the units

Back