Evomotion kitchen order delays

Andymc

T6 Pro
Anyone got an Evo kitchen on order?
6 weeks in with 8 week lead time. How long before delivery does the status change? Current status; online queue

Last edited:
I ordered start of July when it was 5 weeks. Lead time was regularly updated, going up to 6, 8, then 10 and back down to 8. It was sent exactly 8 weeks from order. Any follow up (extras, missed parts) was sorted out very quickly. I think it was sent 10-14 days after my status changed to 'In Production' and then 'Preparing delivery' or something. They are pretty good at answering emails too, so you could ask them? Worth the wait.

Should be a fairly standard order for drawing then......? It'll be great. Decent assembly tips video on YouTube from Combe Valley campers.

Magic, Its now completed. I guess this means it will ship Monday, should be here when the vans back from getting the roof fitted.

I ordered 4 weeks ago. I got an update today. A loose 3 to 4 weeks from now. I'd prefer a more confirmed date but it is what it is.

Lead times blown right out to 12 weeks. I ordered on 22 February so hoping mid May will get it. Whats other people experience like?

Just noticed lead time now 12-14 weeks!

Anybody ekse order near 22Feb and received units or delivery arranged?

I ordered our Evo kitchen 11th March and spoke to them last week for an update and was told it would be the full 12 weeks wait. So around 3rd June for me.

Yeah @Benh76 just spoke with them and reckon full 12 weeks for me too. Really hoping it is here around mid May so can finish off before bank hol at the end of May.

My status is now CNC so sounfs like it is moving along but probably too late for my Scotland trip at start of June :confused:

Yes sounds like your nearly there now. Are you having yours delivered by them or collecting from the factory ?

I was quoted over £400 by Evo for delivery to Solihull which is eye watering when you consider it is flat packed so have chosen to collect instead.

£75 is definitely more reasonable ! I will wait till mine is ready in a few weeks and then ask them to quote me for delivery again! Cheers.

I ordered around the 25th of February and called them yesterday and they said It will probably be another 2-3weeks

Back