Euro Disney/French Trip Advise

Hi all,

I've just booked our first European trip to France in the camper. We're heading towards Euro Disney for a week in the summer holidays. Using everyone's experiences, what advise would people recommend? I'm fine with the travel, but was thinking more around the little things you don't necessarily think about. So for example different electrical hook-up, USB fans are a must?

What should I be thinking about taking that's different to a UK trip?

All advise welcome :)
Thanks

Definitely take an adaptor to go from 2 pin style electric outlet to standard 3 pin plug-in. Some campsites require this.

Pete

Stayed here for a couple of nights with a day in DLP. Fairly regular bus service to DLP Screenshot_20220702-101914.png

Stayed here for a couple of nights with a day in DLP. Fairly regular bus service to DLP View attachment 163246
Yeah I tried booking here first but not available on the dates I wanted. Would have preferred to use their shuttle to Euro Disney but I'll have to drive each day instead now and pay the ridiculous parking charges.

Yeah I tried booking here first but not available on the dates I wanted. Would have preferred to use their shuttle to Euro Disney but I'll have to drive each day instead now and pay the ridiculous parking charges.
I have read you can park up in a part of the car park at DLP overnight, just pay the normal daily charge for parking but I haven't tried it myself.

I have read you can park up in a part of the car park at DLP overnight, just pay the normal daily charge for parking but I haven't tried it myself.
Oh that's interesting, I think I read you couldn't

The campsite I've gone for looks nice and has a pool, so the kids are happy

Stayed in camping international it’s about 20 minutes bud ride straight into Disney.

Bus goes outside of camp site every hour until 22pm

Just order a Uber for returning 24 euros ish that’s what we done we went to watch Liverpool game and took kids on the Sunday.

Hookup etc all standard site has its own beech man made

We stayed at Jablines for one Saturday night a couple of weeks ago.. The beach and kids play area (just outside the campsite) we’re completely deserted. Thought it was very strange.

We actually then stayed at Centreparcs for 2 nights after.

I would recommend checking the Disney website for Davy Crockets or Centreparcs for the night as it worked out cheaper for 1 night with the park tickets than just buying the park tickets alone! ( the tickets alone were about £800 for 5 of us!)

Back