Sold Eton Ug T6 F2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Due to a possible change in direction I am thinking of putting a pair of plug and play Eton speakers up for sale.

Plenty on info around on the forum.

Please let me know if you are interested in them?

Cheers

What are you looking for on them? Are they complete with the adaptor rings?

Don’t they have an adaptor to fit into the inner door skin? Maybe I’m remembering it wrong! Apologies if so.

Ok I will have a think about price and a little more research into what I shall replace them with.
May have to wait a bit as no one is open until 2nd Jan

Due to a possible change in direction I am thinking of putting a pair of plug and play Eton speakers up for sale.

Plenty on info around on the forum.

Please let me know if you are interested in them?

Cheers
Are these still for sale?

I’d be interested if they’re still for sale. Do you still have them and any idea of price.
Thanks
Nick

I’d be interested if they’re still for sale. Do you still have them and any idea of price.
Thanks
Nick
Thanks for the interest, I've not sold them yet, or done anything about it like working out what I want, due to the current situation. When things start getting better I will post again. Ideally I would like to swap a pillars as well to make install a bit easier.

As these are not for sale I’m marking the thread as sold.

Thanks for the interest, I've not sold them yet, or done anything about it like working out what I want, due to the current situation. When things start getting better I will post again. Ideally I would like to swap a pillars as well to make install a bit easier.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. No problem at all, I fully understand.
Cheers, Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back